Sunday, August 25, 2013

Assorted Poses by Requests



These are a handful of poses that were requested for stories.  I hope that they are enjoyed. :)

Download includes:
ZhiAssortedRequests01 - Pose List Compatible Pkg; 
Pose by Name Map and Individual pkg files for PBN


Credits - 
Sleep Kiss poses - YangTheCat
Momma and Child poses - Valpre
Writing / Reading poses - Daijahvu
Pose Player is required


Sleep Kiss Poses - Floor Height & Bed Height









Child helping Momma with her hair - 2 poses
(either the child or the adult needs to be slid to place with an OMSP)






Reading or Writing 
(Use of book or laptop will need the Tipsy OMSP)


(Her leg looks a little wonky, but pic position eliminates that)

(I know the mouse looks silly, but I used a game laptop for the pic)





12 comments:

  1. Great poses! And thank you again for the sleep kiss poses. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! So glad to see the site going again :) And thanks a TON for those writing poses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's been too long.
      But Life sort of gets you sometimes. haha.
      You are welcome :) was my pleasure.

      Delete
  3. These look great, I particularly liked the one with the child doing mom's hair.

    Thanks for sharing :-)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :)
      I like that one too :)
      You are welcome :)

      Delete
  4. These are fantastic!! As Always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for reading 'the last canvas' -- and I'm glad I found your site and the lovely poses you share here.

    I'm certainly going to use these, they are so expressive!

    thanks for sharing them with us!

    cheerS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :) I am glad that you like the poses ^_^

      Delete