Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Father Daughter Set 1 - 10 poses



This is a 10 pose set I created for a father/child theme.

The first pose is a request from YangTheCat :)
Pose 04/04b inspired by a picture of a CoffeeHouse friend's son. ^_^

Varied poses - adult, child, toddler.
I hope you like them.

Zip file includes:

Pose list compatible pkg
Individual poses (not list compatible)
Pose by name list
Let me know of any issues, problems, recommendations... 



a_zhi_father_daughter_01
a_zhi_father_daughter_01b



a_zhi_father_daughter_02
a_zhi_father_daughter_02b

(The adult's arm will not line up to all sofa arm heights)




a_zhi_father_daughter_03
a_zhi_father_daughter_03b

(Toddler's right arm looks a little odd, but I couldn't get it better. Sorry.)


a_zhi_father_daughter_04
a_zhi_father_daughter_04b

(Best used with an armless chair.) 


a_zhi_father_daughter_05
a_zhi_father_daughter_05b

(Blow on booboo.  ^_^  'cause daddies always know what to do.)


14 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome! Great job I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your poses are always so awesome. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome :)
      Thanks for liking them.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, aren't they?
      So Un-Zhippidy *LOL* Not really, but sort of. ^_^

      Delete
  4. This is perfect for my story!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I peeked at your profile and now have a whole new bunch to read!
      Thanks for liking the poses ^_^

      Delete
  5. These are so cute!!! I was going to ask you for the one with sleeping dad and baby boy. So QUUUUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very glad you like them :)
      My favourites are 4 and 5.

      Delete